Pro-Life Activist Raided by FBI Announces Congressional Campaign


(Molly Bruns, Headline USA) Mark Houck, a pro-life activist who was previously raided by the FBI for protesting peacefully at an abortion clinic, allegedly violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, announced his congressional campaign for the House seat in the First District of Pennsylvania.

“I know firsthand what it’s like to be attacked by the federal government,” Houck said about his campaign. “I know firsthand how the enemy of the state can be created by virtue of your faith. And I want to protect the 1st District of Pennsylvania and all families in the 1st District from that ever happening to them.”

Houck challenged incumbent Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Penn., a moderate Republican and known bipartisan member of Congress, according to the Post Millennial.

Houck described his campaign as a restoration of “faith, family and freedom,” and planned to make his pro-life views the center of the campaign.

“The child doesn’t deserve the death penalty, and the reality of it is, we are further victimizing the mother,” Houck said in an interview. “And, so, once we start recognizing that, we’ll realize that rape and incest is not a good excuse to terminate a human being.”

Houck also announced his intention to protect “citizens’ rights and freedoms,” and “bring integrity to Washington, DC & prevent the government from interfering with the constitutional rights of the American citizen.”

School choice, fatherlessness and unbiased military funding were also priorities for his campaign.

The Biden Justice Department claimed that Houck and his young son violated the FACE Act, which made it “a federal crime to use force with the intent to injure, intimidate, and interfere with anyone because that person is a provider of reproductive health care.”

Houck pushed a male Planned Parenthood volunteer who yelled vile obscenities at his 12-year-old son as they both prayed outside of the clinic.

Over a year later, a 25-30 person SWAT team arrived at Houck’s home in a fleet of 15 vehicles. When asked to show a warrant, the agents said “they were going to take him whether they had a warrant or not.”

Houck was found not guilty in January.