Details Of PGA Golfer Grayson Murray Suicide Released


Details regarding PGA golfer Grayson Murray’s suicide have been released.

On Saturday, the Daily Mail reported two-time PGA Tour Murray died by suicide just 24 hours after withdrawing from the Charles Schwab Challenge in Texas.

In a new report regarding his suicide, the Daily Mail reported that Murray died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Toronto Sun reported that Murray filled his residence in Palm Springs, Florida, with carbon monoxide, resulting in his death.

Grayson Murray, a two-time PGA tour winner, tragically passed away in his home in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The 30-year-old is believed to have left his Land Rover running in the garage, causing fumes to fill the property. A concerned neighbor heard loud revving noises late

— What’s Da Bizness (@whatsdabizness) May 28, 2024

Here’s what Daily Mail shared:

Rory McIlroy believes the death of two-time PGA Tour winner Grayson Murray has highlighted how ‘vulnerable and fragile’ top sports stars can be.

The golfing world was left in shock on Saturday when it was announced the American had died less than 24 hours after withdrawing from the second round at the Charles Schwab Challenge in Texas with two holes remaining.

His parents confirmed in a statement Sunday that Murray had taken his own life. He had previously spoken openly about his battles with depression, anxiety and alcoholism.

The troubled golfer is believed to have died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, can reveal. He was found inside his $800,000 residence in Palm Beach Gardens around 11am ET on Saturday, according to local police.

Following Murray’s passing, four-time major winner McIlroy, who filed for divorce from wife Erica Stoll two weeks ago, called for kindness.

PGA golfer and former Arizona State athlete Grayson Murray died by suicide at the age of 30 over the weekend. @OutspokenKTAR discuss mental health and the broader discussion around it.


— KTAR News 92.3 (@KTAR923) May 29, 2024

Per OutKick:

After the parents of Grayson Murray shared a statement explaining that the former PGA Tour winner had committed suicide, more details about the 30-year-old’s passing have been revealed.

According to the Daily Mail, Murray died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning inside of his Palm Beach Gardens townhouse. The outlet reported that Murray’s home was filled with exhaust fumes from his Land Rover that was left with the engine on in the ground-floor garage.

A neighbor reportedly heard revving of an engine at the residence around 12:30 AM on Saturday, May 25, but when he approached the home the noise had stopped. A neighbor later heard the sound of a carbon monoxide alarm going off before calling the police at 10:49 AM.

Murray withdrew from the Charles Schwab Challenge in Texas during Friday’s second round citing an illness. The next day, he was gone.

Pro golfer Grayson Murray died from carbon monoxide poisoning after filling his townhouse with exhaust fumes from his Land Rover, it has been reported.

— Sky News Australia (@SkyNewsAust) May 29, 2024

Read More

Like it? Share with your friends!



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *